Watch our tutorial videos here, or read the rules below:
- In each turn of each player, they should play by shooting one of the balls in a way that it crosses the line passing through the other two balls. A player should continue playing by passing balls through each other (according to the rule) and finally in a proper position shoot on target to make a goal. As far as the player does not make a foul or throw out the ball (behind the goals) they could continue playing.
- If the ball does not cross the line passing the other two balls or if it hits one of them it would be considered as a foul and player’s turn is over.
- Players are allowed to use the walls same as Pool game (except those behind the goal).
- You are not allowed to consecutively shoot a same ball twice.
- Entire ball must cross the goal line to score.